Food scraps that are not directly cleaned by brushing and cigarette smoke containing nicotine will cause your teeth yellow and dull. Yellow teeth would be very disturbing appearance and make less confident. For those of you who are in work requires dealing directly with consumers or clients of course this would be very disruptive activity in the work.
Many ways can be used to clean teeth, one of which is by using teeth bleaching. But besides the price teeth bleaching is pretty even for most people this will cause pain and aching in the teeth.
Well, to be able to whiten teeth at a relatively low cost are presented in a practical way to whiten yellow teeth, there are several ways that can be your choice in this teeth whitening include
- Siwak. Siwak is the custom of the Prophet SAW, useful for cleaning the teeth or dental health. You do this by using wood siwak softened the edges and is used to clean teeth. Siwak wood can be found in stores that sell typical souvenirs or ordered from Makkah or Umrah pilgrims.
- Leaves Greeting. Take 5 to 6 bay leaves and dried under the sun to dry, once dried bay leaf crumple up into a powder. Add orange peel powder and then mixed with bay leaves. How to use the rub on your teeth slowly and regularly
- Strawberries. Contained malic acid in strawberries, believed to change the color of your teeth will be whiter. However, do not use too often because the content of the acid can damage tooth enamel. The trick, crush one ripe strawberry and rub it on the teeth. Let stand for five to 10 minutes. Then brush your teeth thoroughly with toothpaste.
- Leather Lemon. Lemon peel can also be used to lighten the color of teeth. The trick, lemon peel and separate the skins. Rub lemon peel on your teeth thoroughly for five minutes. Then brush your teeth thoroughly with toothpaste.
- Cheese. Eating cheese after a big meal is very good for the teeth. Cheese and other dairy products such as yogurt and milk contains calcium which can whiten and strengthen teeth.
- Fruits and vegetables are crisp. Fruits and vegetables are crisp like apples, pears and carrots work as a natural toothbrush and a tooth whitener. The crunchy fruits and vegetables can lift stains and clean teeth without damaging enamel maximum teeth. Eat your fruits and vegetables after a big meal.