- Clove Clove has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-bacterial and anesthetic which helps reduce toothache. Squirt a little clove oil on cotton then put on the aching tooth to treat it. You can also mix a few drops of clove oil into a glass filled half and use it to rinse
- Garlic Garlic has antibiotic properties and is very effective in reducing pain in the teeth. Mash the garlic cloves, add salt and then rub the herbs directly on the aching tooth. Repeat this treatment for several days.
- Shallots Onion has antiseptic and antimicrobial properties that can be used to control toothache. Take a clove of raw onion and chew it for a few minutes to relieve pain in the teeth. If you can not chew, rub a slice of raw onion directly on the aching tooth. This will help in killing bacteria in the mouth that cause infection.
- Guava leaves Fresh guava leaves can also relieve toothache. Chew one or two pieces of guava leaves. Then rub the sore tooth. Or mix 4-5 guava leaves in a glass of water. Add salt and use as a mouthwash.
- Pepper This natural remedy can be very useful when the teeth become very sensitive. Take the pepper and salt in the same amount and mix with a few drops of water to form a paste. Apply this paste directly on the affected tooth and let sit for a few minutes. Repeat this process every day for several days to overcome the pain caused by tooth cavities.
See also this related article: